RansNet SD-WAN Gateways (CMG Series)
The Cloud Managed Gateways (CMG) are the head-end SD-WAN gateways that work with central orchestrator (mfusion) to automate provisioning of VPN tunnels and routing with all remote branch routers, distribute VPN tunnel profiles and keys, and auto steer traffic based on application and link performances. They are often bundled as enterprise grade routers by many Internet Service Providers (ISP) to provide high-speed broadband Internet access to support large amount of users and connections.
• Scalable SD-WAN gateway to support massive VPN tunnels
• Multi-WAN link balancer for link aggregation and redundancy
• Stateful firewall integrable to RansNet cloud SASE subscription
• Multi-protocol VPN interoperable with 3rd-party vendors
• Central SD-WAN provisioning and orchestration by mfusion
High Performance Internet Gateway
RansNet SD-WAN Gateways (CMG Series) are high performance network appliances designed to empower enterprise business connectivity. Combining RansNet OS (hardened Linux kernel) and Intel processors, CMG produces extremely high performance, manageability, reliability and security, all packed in a purpose-built industrial grade computing platform. Various models are available with different performance to handle different no. of concurrent devices, catered for different customers environments.
You must be logged in to post a comment.